October Recap: Show At The Wayside Inn and Belle Grove

 In early October I sang at Larrick's Tavern, located in the beautiful Wayside Inn. I had stayed at the Wayside Inn before when I had a show at Gospel Fest in June. I somehow keep returning to the northwest corner of Virginia. There's a nice church in Winchester called Crossroads Community Chapel that I like to visit when I'm there. My show went well and I met the owners. I also got to have a tour of Belle Grove plantation down the road ,on the site of "Cedar Creek" Battlefield. The whole area is said to be "haunted", but I just rebuke whatever is there. Usually hauntings are demonic in nature. The first time I stayed at the Wayside Inn, I was in the "Lee Room" in the newer part of the hotel on the ground floor. It was named for General Lee. This time I stayed in the "Jefferson Room" on the 3rd floor in the oldest part of the hotel. Each hotel room is unique in design and named after a historic figure. Ironically, in the Jefferson room- one of the haunted rooms, I didn't experience or feel anything. But in the Lee room and, especially near the dining room, I actually picked up bad things on camera. I think I sent whatever was there on it's way back to the portal. Thank heavens!

                                                 Belle Grove, Middletown, Virginia








                                                                  Larrick's Tavern








                                                      The Jefferson Room #7












1960's Bathroom Style







Comments

  1. Since they have cancelled you, take down any pics that might give them any free advertising.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment