Haircuts at The Byrd Hotel

I usually get a haircut in mid summer and then again in the fall .  I tend to let my hair grow out in the winter months.  I never ever spot facial hair. Although I plan to do it at least once in my life time, while I'm still young. This time , I was going for a look like Robert Wagner from the 1958 movie "In love and War"



So I ended up like this:

 


This is how I look when I let my hair grow out:


I have decided the best barber shop in Richmond for me is "The Byrd Hotel" barber shop. It's conveniently located- right on Davis Ave and West Broad  , and they do a tremendous job. I have tried more trendy barbershops, such as "High Point", and others, but they are extremely over priced, and tend to have a very non-Richmond clientele. The Byrd Hotel has real Richmonders, and the people that run it don't talk too much, or too little, they are just quick and friendly. My father used to get his haircut at the John Marshall downtown. But it's also kind of over priced. I think I'll stick with the folks at the Byrd Hotel. It's always a safe bet .


Comments